The office of Dr. John Beninato is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM until 4:30PM.
When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to better serve you. The initial appointment will involve an explanation of your diagnosis and a review of the available treatment options.
Your procedure may be able to be performed the same day as the consultation. However, if your individual situation is of a more complex nature, a second appointment, on another day, will be required for your procedure.
Please help us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
1. Your surgical referral slip and any pertinent X-rays.
2. A list of your current medications.3. If you have medical or dental insurance, please bring your current information.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at every appointment.
- A pre-operative consultation and examination is mandatory for patients having intravenous (IV) anesthesia for surgery.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition(s) that may be of concern prior to surgery.
Please be respectful of other patients and the doctor by providing a 24-hour notice if you plan to cancel your appointment. If you are scheduled for an IV Sedation appointment and do not cancel with the 24 hours prior to your appointment there will be a $100 "No Show or Late Cancel" fee. After multiple "No Show" appointments, there will be a deposit of $50 required for your next visit.
If your referring dentist has taken x-rays, we can request the x-rays to be forwarded to our office. If additional films are needed, they will be taken at our office.